The new nbn™ Sky Muster™ satellite service is designed to deliver a revolution in satellite broadband and is a game changer for the way we work, learn and live in regional and remote Australia.
The presentation will cover:
- What fast broadband will mean for the Flinders Island Aboriginal Association
- How to register for connection
- The installation process including equipment that will be installed & time frames
- What to do if a resident has a medical alarm/medical alert
- Power outages
- 2-3 hour for the information/drop- in session where people can come and go during this time
There will also be time for questions and a practical demonstration of the Sky Muster™ satellite service using our mobile engagement vehicle – see below. This will allow residents the opportunity to test the service and experience the high broadband speeds for themselves.
The presentation itself will commence at 11am and will take about 30 mins. We will then demonstrate the service using from the satellite vehicle.
Please click on the link below for the Presentation Flyer: